Triplet's Search Engine

Custom Search

Monday, October 4, 2010

Thoughts


It's been a while since I have posted on here, Cathi usually does most of the posting...Losing our babies was the worst thing that I have ever experienced by far; Cathi and I have handled it great (we think). There certainly is no handbook for this kind of thing...You think you are planning to bring home three children and in an instance, you are planning their funeral and how to pay for their head-stone instead of their diapers. Now that we have our daughter Megyn after a tense 8 months, we have never been happier...Seeing how cute and awesome our daughter is, makes me often wonder, just how cute and awesome the triplets would have been...I know they would have been gorgeous...


For those of you who visit this blog because you too have lost your child or children, it is truly a unique experience and wound that may never heal; im not sure I want to heal from the pain...I take solace in the fact that I am the only man who got to kiss Gwyn and that my little boys Raiden and Ryker were such heros for their sister...Having lost the triplets have given Cathi and I and amazing perspective that parents who have not lost their children will never know...The love we feel for Megyn is that much stronger because we have lost or triplets...I will never forget those little munchkins despite the short amount of time we had together; I think of them everyday and consistently shed tears for them...This pain will never end, but in the long run, it will give me continued appreciation for Megyn...

1 comment:

Laci said...

Hello. You don't know me but I follow this blog because I lost two of my precious triplets and I came across this blog one day while searching for triplet loss blogs. Thank you for these words. Today marks the anniversary of one of my girl's death two years ago and to actually see it in words that yes, other people still grieve after time passes, makes me not feel so alone. We feel the same way about our surviving triplet, about how lucky we are to have her and how no one else in the world could possibly understand how precious a child is unless you have lost one. I think babylost parents share an unspoken bond that will forever be shared.

God Bless Your Family,
Laci