Triplet's Search Engine

Custom Search

Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Smell of Support


Hi again,
I just wanted to write a quick note to everyone and say thank you for all of the beautiful flowers that have been sent to Cathi's room...It makes our day every time another one is delivered...It is amazing also that the entire room has begun to smell of fresh flowers; all of Cathi's nurses consistently comment on the smell and how beautiful all of the arrangements are...Some of the other arrangements can be seen in the posting below this one...We are running out of room to put the flowers...It is a great problem to have, thank you all sooooo much....
You can also see my little make shift bed against the window ledge...There is a chair in the room that I have converted to a sleeping space...This is where all of the writing gets done...I am fortunate to be able to stay here with Cathi day and night with no complaints from the nursing staff...I don't get much sleep here due to the consistent check-ups from various nursing staff and doctors throughout the night, but it is much better than being away from Cathi...Oh, did I forget to mention, that multiple times throughout the night, I also have the pleasure of watching Bayflite just outside my window...The windows rattle a bit from the loud noise, but it's cool to see the helicopter all the time....
Thanks again
Logan

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I have read your story on TC and have been following your blog. My triplets will be 6 soon, but I just wanted you to know you are all in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there. Halloween will be here soon.

Hugs,
chrissy

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that complete strangers are praying for you. I don't think God has a rule that we have to know each other for our prayers to be heard (and answered). Remain strong and it'll work out. I'm on bedrest too and it gets hard, but I keep thinking about our beautiful children we are doing this for. And it's ok to get frustrated and have those moments. Just continue to hang on to each other and God.

Jessica said...

I have been following your story on TC and know the pain you are going through as I am currently raising two surviving triplets after losing our daughter last year. You are in my thoughts each day.

Jessica

Kris said...

Just doing my blog check-in. I hope things stay quiet for a little while - Hallowwen is only a few short days away!

Melissa said...

Long family,

Sorry we have not written sooner but we were unaware of a blog.

We just wanted to let you know that we have been and will continue to pray for you and your babies. God is in control.

Please let us know if you need anything. We really mean it.

In Him,
The Maser's

Unknown said...

Hi, I found your blog from TC. I am so sorry to read about the loss of one of your boys. I commented on TC you there but wanted to send you a note here, too - I had one of my boys at 23 weeks, 3 days and was able to successfully carry the other two 18 more days which made a HUGE difference in their development. Thank God, I am raising all three of my boys, but I wanted to give you hope that it is possible to carry further after the delivery of one.

Please e-mail me at mctriplet_mommy @ yahoo.com if you want to chat.

Take care,
Kara