Triplet's Search Engine

Custom Search

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Go Triplets!

I am glad to hear that many of you wish I would update the blog more. I did not know there were numerous people checking it so often. Cathi and I are doing awesome and soon the sex of the babies will be revealed. I have some new Ultrasound pictures that I will hopefully be posting tonight when I get off of work…..The Ultrasound from yesterday was great. The doctors are amazed at how well the babies are doing. They are all measuring 15 weeks and 4 days, which is right on track!

The babies are definitely forming there own personalities. Triplets A and B are still as active as ever, rolling around and constantly bugging triplet C to wake up and play. Triplet C just ignores them and keeps napping. Triplet C was cuddling with Triplet B yesterday during the Ultrasound. All of their heartbeats were measuring about 150 beats per minute.

My sister was nice enough to lend us her stethoscope to listen to the babies; so at night when we are bored, we listen to the babies rolling around and dancing in Cathi’s tummy. It is the coolest thing to hear, sometimes they wooosh around and sometimes they tap at the stethoscope. It is almost as if they know we are listening and they are trying to communicate.

Cathi can feel the flutters now and can tell which babies are moving. The baby showers are coming up so keep your eyes open for invites!

No comments: