Triplet's Search Engine

Custom Search

Monday, November 10, 2008



HI Everyone, This is a picture of Me, Logan, and my parents. We were at one of my baby showers. I have made it to 25 and 1/2 weeks. We are very excited and continue to believe I can hold out until Christmas. My mom wants to write "do not open until Christmas" on my belly. I will tell you I am doing everything I can to make that happen. I am still on complete bed rest and have been this way for a month. This is by far the hardest thing I have ever done in my life.....Boot camp, being shipped over seas after 911, divorce, college...nothing has been as hard as this, but at the same time none of those things had such a huge reward. Knowing that everyday I lay here without a "real" shower gives Gwyn and Ryker more of a chance to thrive makes this ALL worth it :) Our 3rd anniversary is next Sunday. It will be a little hard to celebrate it, but I am sure my creative husband has something cute planned. 26 weeks is Friday and that was another huge goal for us, the next goal is Thanksgiving. I just wanted to again thank all of our friends, family, and complete strangers for your thoughts and prayers...they are working. Feel free to email me anytime cathi1@live.com

4 comments:

Kris said...

I am so glad to get this update! I have been following your blog since I found it from TC. You are doing great and I pray each day for you and the babies. Happy Anniversary and Keep those babies cookin'!

Michele S said...

Happy Anniversary! You are doing so well. It's just fantastic.

I know how hard bedrest is. Everyone would say "rest now" and I'd want to throw something at them. It was so awful. I ended up on bedrest from 11 weeks, until I had my trio at 35w1d. So it can be done. It's just so hard to lay there day after day.

You are doing a great job. Every day they are getting bigger and stronger. Hang in there! It will all be a distant memory someday!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to hear all is going well. I have been following your blog since I heard about your story, and each day I pray for you and your family. I'm sure that you will meet your goals, and I can't begin to imagine how hard this must be.

Happy Anniversary, and good luck!

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you. I hope you're able to hold out till the full due date, and that your delivery goes smoothly. Keep your spirits up and know there are a lot of us pulling for you!
Wishing you all the best of luck.