Triplet's Search Engine

Custom Search

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Out of The Spotlight

After over a week of being in the Spotlight, this little superstar has gotten to take off her cool sunglasses and show us her pretty face...One of the nurses put a pink ribbon in her hair that you see on the photograph...

With everything that has happened in the past few months it is so hard to stay positive; but then, we look at this pretty face and can't help but turn to moosh....

Gwyn is so cute, but so fystie...She has to have it her way...She doesn't like a lot of noise, and she refuses to stay in the position that the nurses put her in....

One nurse tried to move her arms to her side, and she responded by waving them in the air, then putting them as far out the sides away from her body as she could...She is so defiant and has such a personality...

There is not much to update, she is still critical, but stable...There are so many things going on that it is difficult for me to even understand, let alone relay to everyone reading...Cathi and I remain positive and I will continue to update as much as possible with new pictures and stories despite the exhaustion of the NICU....

Yeah Gwyn!

15 comments:

Tina said...

It sure sounds like she has the spirit of a fighter. She is Beautiful and the bow is absolutely precious. She is magnificent!

Anonymous said...

Im so proud of Gwyn!! Way to go little one, and I will be watching for updates when they come!

Raiden & Ryker are in heaven with our little Luke now. (m/c 10/24/07)
I know there is a very special place for these little guys.

Stephanie said...

I'll second that, YEAH GWYN!!!! She looks beautiful in her little pink bow.

Kris said...

I love this photo - the bow is perfect! She sure sounds like a fighter - Way to Go Gwyn!

Mon said...

Thats such a great news !! I am thinking about little Gwyn and her little brothers a lot. How's Cathi feeling?

Molly in BC

Anonymous said...

Cathi and Logan,
I work for Cathi's dad, GB. I've never experienced your kind of loss, but I did experience a tremendous and unexpected loss when my father was "taken" from us in the most horrible way in 2007. We may never know why God allows tragedies such as this to occur, but please do not doubt God's never ending love for you. Your boys can never be taken from your hearts and their spirits will be with you always. I will keep you all and little Gwyn in my prayers . Hold on to each other (as tight as you can), and lean on your family (Cathi - the Master Chief really, really loves you). You may never get over it, but you will get past it. The sun will come out again.

lprice said...

Sounds to me like you have another fighter spirit in Gwyn...a true little Cathi...reminds me of ERT try-outs. Go Gwyn Go!!! She has a mess of cheerleaders praying for her to make it.

Momfulltimeto5 said...

What a little princess! She is gorgeous!!! I love the bow, wtg NICU nurses.

We are praying and even though that saying can sound trite, its the most powerful we CAN do. She sure sound like a tough cookie!

Hugs, prayers and positive thoughts,

The White's

Tanna's Triplets said...

What a pretty little girl. Keep getting bigger and stronger.

Anonymous said...

Gwyn is really adorable! That pink bow is so cute on her precious tiny head! :) I'm thinking of you all very much... your family of 5 will always hold such a special place in my heart! I can't wait to hear more good news updates about your little girl! :) love, nurse Mandy

Kim said...

She is so beautiful--I love the pink bow. I wanted to let you know that your family is in my prayers.

Go Gwyn, keep growing and hang in there!!!!

Kristin said...

Hoping and praying that her fighting spirit pulls her through! Very cute bow, btw.

Niki said...

Your children are beautiful! I think you have a little fighter on your hands! I will continue to think of you, your husband, your boys who watch over their sister, and your precious little girl, Gwyn! The NICU can be stressful, so make sure that you take care of yourself too! ((HUGS))

alicia said...

here from L&F. I have quickly caught up with your story and I want to say I am praying for you. Gwyn is beautiful! love that little bow.

Cara said...

New to your story, but moved to the core. I admire your strength of heart, words and pictures as you speak of your sons with honor and cheer on your little girl.

((hugs))